The Valenti Equestrian Club invites you to celebrate a day of fun festivities with our equestrian sta and members. All professional trainers, riders and horse enthusiasts are encouraged to attend!
Sunday, November 13, 2016
16255 Via de la Valle, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067 858-759-9239 or Click “Register” on our Website to RSVP by November 10th
8:00 am – 11:00 am
Children’s Dressage Show with judges scoring students on each movement to win ribbons
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
“Hunter-Jumper Exhibitions” – Professional Trainers and Member Boarders will demonstrate their skill
Mimosas, fruit juice and light bites will be
served while you tour our expansive, gated facilities on 20 wooded acres with riding trails that connect to the Covenant Trail System.
• Competition Legal 20m x 60m Dressage Court With Mirrors
• Extensive Sprinkler System & World Class Footing that Dries Quickly During the Rainy Season
• In/Out Barns, Stalls And Corral Accommodations
• Galloping Track, Grass and Sand Turnouts, Large Jumping Ring & Warm-Up Track, Round Pen
• Tack Room, Kitchen & Laundry Facilities, Hot Wash Racks
• Stall Cleaning Twice Daily
• Private Lakeside Trail Within The Property Boundaries
• Free WiFi • On-Site Horse Trailer Parking
• On-Site Staffing 24 Hours Per Day 7 Days Per Week
• The Club is Located Within A Short Distance to the Restaurants and Retail Establishments in the Villages of Rancho Santa Fe, Solana Beach and Del Mar, With Easy Access to the I-5 Freeway.