Do you feel your horse show experiences are becoming too blasé? Showing can be stressful and sometimes unpleasant, especially if you don’t walk away with a winning ribbon. Check out this list of “5 Ways to Keep the Fun in Showing” from HorseChannel.com:
- Save the date and arrive prepared.
- Know the rules of competition and research the judging criteria.
- Compete in your comfort zone and enter classes where you’ll perform your best.
- Bring along an entourage to cheer you on and celebrate with, regardless if you win or lose.
- Secure an onsite mentor (coach, instructor or trainer) to provide you with valuable feedback.
To read the full article, visit http://www.horsechannel.com/horse-showing/5-ways-to-keep-the-fun-in-showing.aspx
How do you keep your horse show experiences fun?